Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Whats in your shopping cart?

Whats in your shopping cart? A place for you to post those Epic orders!

Potential South Smoke Order

Whats in your shopping cart?

Reply Share

Old February 5th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Default Potential South Smoke Order

Hey y’all it’s been a minute since I’ve been on here and probably even longer since I’ve smoked, so I’m looking to place an order and wanting to try a lot of new flavors.

Coals:
Fumari Fuoco Coconut Charcoal - 60 pcs cubes

Ecocha Flats - 108 pcs

Exotica Cocos - 100 pcs (x2)

Flavors:
Starbuzz Serpent - Lioness 100g

Starbuzz Serpent - Crimson Fox 100g

Starbuzz Serpent - Afterburner 100g

Nakhla - Banana 250g (an old favorite)

Nakhla - Apricot 250g (another favorite)

Nakhla Sheherazade - Cardamom 250g

Al Waha - Icy Mango Tango 200g

Al Waha - Arctic Peach 200g

Al Waha - Arctic Cherry 200g

Al Amir - Blue Mango 250g

Al Amir - Pumpkin Pie 250g

Essentially these will all be new to me except for Nakhla Apricot and Banana. Is there anything on this list I should just remove now and not waste my time with? Or better yet is there something I absolutely need to try? I look forward to the insight.

- Stubbes
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:27 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns
Default Re: Potential South Smoke Order

So far, im not a huge fan of SB Sepent.....and AW blows. Hopefully ymmv.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

I’m always hesitant when it comes to SB but I guess I was being a little too optimistic when I chose these serpent flavors as for the AW the few flavors I’ve had were “okay”. I think I’m just interested in it because it’s cheap, but that’s probably the reason....
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:57 AM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Stubbes View Post
I’m always hesitant when it comes to SB but I guess I was being a little too optimistic when I chose these serpent flavors as for the AW the few flavors I’ve had were “okay”. I think I’m just interested in it because it’s cheap, but that’s probably the reason....
^^^^
I hear you. SB sucked me in with the vintage line. I was hoping Serpent would be equally good. Unfortunately, i think they went the “ED Hardy” route, with packaging and kitschy names taking the lead and the tobacco trailing behind like an after thought. All Cowboy. No hat.

AW had a couple of ok flavors when they were Jordanian, the new soupy mess is made in the UAE, i believe, with my favorite.... “ french tobacco”. Its horrid.

Enjoy!

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
^^^^
I hear you. SB sucked me in with the vintage line. I was hoping Serpent would be equally good. Unfortunately, i think they went the “ED Hardy” route, with packaging and kitschy names taking the lead and the tobacco trailing behind like an after thought. All Cowboy. No hat.

AW had a couple of ok flavors when they were Jordanian, the new soupy mess is made in the UAE, i believe, with my favorite.... “ french tobacco”. Its horrid.

Enjoy!
I guess I’ll just scrap this order than haha. I’ve been wanting to try those Alchemist KFC flavors. Are any of those worth their salt?
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:48 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Quote:
I guess I’ll just scrap this order than haha. I’ve been wanting to try those Alchemist KFC flavors. Are any of those worth their salt?
^^^^
Ive enjoyed all of the Alchemist KFC flavors, particulary the Grapefruit mash and Moonshine Mint.

Ugly tobaccos are worth a try if you havent checked them out yet. The Zomo Dark Strong mint was good , as were the few Black Lava flavors ive tried. Fumari’s new Sweet Mint was good as well.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
^^^^
Ive enjoyed all of the Alchemist KFC flavors, particulary the Grapefruit mash and Moonshine Mint.

Ugly tobaccos are worth a try if you havent checked them out yet. The Zomo Dark Strong mint was good , as were the few Black Lava flavors ive tried. Fumari’s new Sweet Mint was good as well.
I’ve had a few of the Ugly flavors and all the ones I had were very enjoyable. I have a 50g of that Zumo strong mint so I’ll have to smoke that sooner than later it sounds like.

As for the KFC I went an ordered the Moonshine Mint, Grapefruit Mash, and the Peaches and Cream. I think I remember you talking about black lava a little while ago so I’ll have to order some of that eventually.
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:39 AM
Iron_Man
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Hey y’all it’s been a minute since I’ve been on here and probably even longer since I’ve smoked, so I’m looking to place an order and wanting to try a lot of new flavors.

Coals:
Fumari Fuoco Coconut Charcoal - 60 pcs cubes

Ecocha Flats - 108 pcs

Exotica Cocos - 100 pcs (x2)

Flavors:
Starbuzz Serpent - Lioness 100g

Starbuzz Serpent - Crimson Fox 100g

Starbuzz Serpent - Afterburner 100g

Nakhla - Banana 250g (an old favorite)

Nakhla - Apricot 250g (another favorite)

Nakhla Sheherazade - Cardamom 250g

Al Waha - Icy Mango Tango 200g

Al Waha - Arctic Peach 200g

Al Waha - Arctic Cherry 200g

Al Amir - Blue Mango 250g

Al Amir - Pumpkin Pie 250g

Essentially these will all be new to me except for Nakhla Apricot and Banana. Is there anything on this list I should just remove now and not waste my time with? Or better yet is there something I absolutely need to try? I look forward to the insight.

- Stubbes
IMO, rather use the cash that you would spend on AW & SB towards Alchemist stout/KFC line, Ugly, Lavoo + Heritage, trifecta
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:30 AM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man View Post
IMO, rather use the cash that you would spend on AW & SB towards Alchemist stout/KFC line, Ugly, Lavoo + Heritage, trifecta
Not a huge fan of lavoo of the 6-7 flavors I had I wasn’t that impressed. However, I did pick up some KFC Moonshine Mint, Peaches and Cream, and Grapefruit Mash. I also picked up 2 packs of Burley Cane Mint because I haven’t been able to find any in a long time.

I’ve had some Trifecta and Ugly flavors that were all really good I just haven’t tried more of those brands for whatever reason.
Share with your friends on facebook