Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Other Stuff - Not Specifically Hookah Related > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion In an attempt to add some serious discussion (because a lot of hookah smokers like to discuss stuff like this) ...

About manufacturing Mu'assel

Serious Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 19th, 2016, 04:40 AM
thelostelite
Hookah Newbie

Red face About manufacturing Mu'assel

the Mu'assel and its flavors, How it's made? I'm thinking of becoming a manufacturer (locally and internationally with a big initial capital cost ) and I just need to know your opinions.
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:04 AM
mattyuk
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: About manufacturing Mu'assel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostelite View Post
the Mu'assel and its flavors, How it's made? I'm thinking of becoming a manufacturer (locally and internationally with a big initial capital cost ) and I just need to know your opinions.
Your thinking of becoming an international manufacturer of tobacco and your asking on a forum how its made. you need to do your homework.

do you have a supplier,production tools,factory,warehouse,distribution,staff,permits and export licence,insurance,lawyer,graphic design,trade marks.

what is your product going to do to stand out?

have you thought this through?
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:51 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Sure, the opinions of anonymous folks on the internet. Thats seems a sound place to start.....

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old November 19th, 2016, 09:34 PM
PeteyPete
Hookah Aficionado

Take some tobacco. Throw it in a wood chipper. Add honey. Bake. Add cheap flavorings. Add copious amounts of non USP glycerin for huge Kloudz. Add red food coloring. Slap in cool tin. Voila, millionaire. Idk, I've never tried it. Where did Boboro go? He could tell you, if you could decipher his language.
Old January 24th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPete View Post
Take some tobacco. Throw it in a wood chipper. Add honey. Bake. Add cheap flavorings. Add copious amounts of non USP glycerin for huge Kloudz. Add red food coloring. Slap in cool tin. Voila, millionaire. Idk, I've never tried it. Where did Boboro go? He could tell you, if you could decipher his language.
Bob went crazy and murdered his whole town...
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:12 AM
thekinetic
Hookah Pro

I'd like to know how to as well, for personal use though....and maybe a few friends. I plan to grow and cure some tobacco this spring.

While I do have some experience making ejuice this only makes me more aware of flavoring. From what I can gather though the big points are the type of tobacco and how it's cured (as in what strain it is like Virginia or Cuban gold), how it's cut, the amounts of honey and molasses, how it's steeped and aged, and the flavorings (ie natural like fruit, oils, pg based, vg based, ect.).

I do know it's not something that can be easily done but with enough work and trial and error can be accomplished and sometimes perfected.
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:47 PM
PeteyPete
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
Bob went crazy and murdered his whole town...
Wait...seriously?
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:42 PM
ADRUNKK
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I'd like to know how to as well, for personal use though....and maybe a few friends. I plan to grow and cure some tobacco this spring.

While I do have some experience making ejuice this only makes me more aware of flavoring. From what I can gather though the big points are the type of tobacco and how it's cured (as in what strain it is like Virginia or Cuban gold), how it's cut, the amounts of honey and molasses, how it's steeped and aged, and the flavorings (ie natural like fruit, oils, pg based, vg based, ect.).

I do know it's not something that can be easily done but with enough work and trial and error can be accomplished and sometimes perfected.
Old post I know, but a good read for those of you thinking you want to dry and cure your own tobacco.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfe...The-World_7037