Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Pro > Introductions - Forum Members

Introductions - Forum Members Come on in and Introduce yourself to the community ...

Expat in China

Introductions - Forum Members

Reply Share
Old September 16th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Hookah Newbie
Cool Greetings from girl in China!

Hey everyone!!!

I'm actually a fairly new hookah smoker in the sense that my friend just recently got me a hookah as a present. (He hand carried to me from the middle east!) So that was about 3 weeks ago and I've been smoking at least 4 times a week since I got it! I LOVE IT!

Before that, however, I always go to hookah bars with friends and doesn't know the skill of packing a bowl and the different brand of tobacco. There was a place in South Korea that we always go to in Gangnam. That place is called Rainbow. That place has the perfect mood for a chill night after work, or for a weekend party. My favorite flavor is Kashmir (just straight Kashmir), so I later learn that it's from a brand called Tangiers I started looking more into the brand and all these different types of tobacco.

All I can say is! WOW! It's so much more fun when you know how to pack a bowl yourself (Tangiers especially!), using different bowls, different coals, poking holes in the foil...etc!

I also found so much fun in mixing my own shisha, and bought honey and glycerin for it.

The only problem for me right now, is that I'm currently an expat in a town in China and it's SO SO SO hard to buy supplies for my hookah!! So that's my greatest challenge right now: to find shisha and shisha accessories that would be shipped to me (and hopefully not too expensive). So any help would be GREAT!!!

Though I'm still a beginner in the typical sense, I hope to gain a wider understanding with everyone's help int he forum. I'm having a lot of fun smoking! Would you join me? hehehe

Last edited by Suguishi; September 17th, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
Old September 17th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Expat in China

WELCOME! hope to see you around my friend! good luck on the search for hookah products. It really is rewarding to do it yourself! haha. makes each and every session it's own experience.

Fumari - 26" 'oldschool' and 32" caravan pipes. Caravan grand hose.
SS Vortex. Handmade pummel and vortex or small handmade Egy. Coco coals
Old September 17th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Expat in China

Welcome to HP, you will have fun here.
Old September 17th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Hookah Master

Welcome to HP. What part of China you in?

Sent from Blood Gulch Outpost #1 using Forum Runner
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

china, expat, hookah, shisha, tangiers