Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Name that Hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 21st, 2012, 05:07 AM
ArgilehSmoker
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Name that Hookah

Right on Melvin.I started out with a cheap 40 dollar Argileh(hookah) back in the day but you know what i had lots of good sessions with it and enjoyed it and still have it.I wasnt about to spend a lot on my first Argileh without knowing if i even liked it at first anyhow.I got my moneys worth and enjoyment.Gl with it and enjoy slizzard... Btw welcome and enjoy!!!

Last edited by ArgilehSmoker; October 21st, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old October 21st, 2012, 07:10 AM
Slizzard Lizard
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgilehSmoker View Post
Right on Melvin.I started out with a cheap 40 dollar Argileh(hookah) back in the day but you know what i had lots of good sessions with it and enjoyed it and still have it.I wasnt about to spend a lot on my first Argileh without knowing if i even liked it at first anyhow.I got my moneys worth and enjoyment.Gl with it and enjoy slizzard... Btw welcome and enjoy!!!
Thanks! I am happy to begin this journey of great smoking sessions.
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:06 PM
Crhiss
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slizzard Lizard View Post
Thanks. I am able to get my hands on Al Fakher and El Nakhla so far. Any suggestions from those two brands?
Some of my favorite Al Fakher flavors are... Mint, Vanilla, Peach (more candy then a real peach), and Grenadine.

Im assuming El Nakhla is just Nakhla (Sorry I am learning just like you) and if thats the case some favorites are... Two Apples (aka DA), Zaghloul, Chocomint, and Earl Grey

By the way, welcome to the forums. Some advice, try as many new flavors/bowls/coals/ect as you can until YOU find what YOU like. Dont mind what others say.
Old October 21st, 2012, 04:19 PM
Slizzard Lizard
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crhiss View Post
Some of my favorite Al Fakher flavors are... Mint, Vanilla, Peach (more candy then a real peach), and Grenadine.

Im assuming El Nakhla is just Nakhla (Sorry I am learning just like you) and if thats the case some favorites are... Two Apples (aka DA), Zaghloul, Chocomint, and Earl Grey

By the way, welcome to the forums. Some advice, try as many new flavors/bowls/coals/ect as you can until YOU find what YOU like. Dont mind what others say.
Thanks for the advice sounds like a plan. Those flavors sound pretty good. I think El Nakhla and Nakhla are the same. Im about to google earl greys flavor profile...it caught my eye
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook