Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Reviews > Everything Else

Everything Else Reviews of everything else related to traditional hookah (ex. windscreens, hoses, bowls, etc) ...

Kaloud: "Lifetime" Warranty (Bad Experience)

Everything Else

Reply Share
Old February 28th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via ICQ to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via AIM to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Yahoo to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Skype™ to Mfoehrkolb
Thumbs down Kaloud: "Lifetime" Warranty (Bad Experience)

PSA: Hookah-Shisha.com & Fellow Smokers: Kaloud & "Lifetime" Warranty

My Samsaris silicon has degraded beyond a safe usable condition and I contacted them via email as instructed by website/warranty tag about the issues. This is the version where the Lotus sits directly on top of the silicon ring.

They are denying my warranty claim, with this response, "Unfortunately we do not produce either of these products anymore. A Lifetime Warranty only applies to the Lifetime of the Product while it is in production."

I addressed this on their FB account and asked multiple times where in the warranty description is that stipulation listed, gave no valid evidence.

So if you own anything Kaloud, be sure to get anything replaced under warranty BEFORE they update it with a newer version.

This will be the last time I am purchasing from them, so I guess I am going back to the old foil and poking holes now.

Do what you will with this information, just wanted to let everyone know of their shady practices to loyal smokers.

Link to Kalouds conversation from their FB page:

(if link isn't allowed I will attach a screen shot)

Last edited by Mfoehrkolb; February 28th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 06:18 AM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Kaloud: "Lifetime" Warranty (Bad Experience)

I stopped liking Kaloud and there products when they had the audacity to blame the consumer for the problems with their original Samsaris bowl. It doesn’t surprise me that their lifetime warranty is a complete lie as well.
Guess What? I got a fever, and the only prescription is more Syrian brass! I gotta have more Syrian brass!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

bad, kaloud, lotus, samsaris, warranty