Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Are all-glass coal trays universal?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 11th, 2016, 02:58 PM
rshudek
Hookah Newbie

Default Are all-glass coal trays universal?

So i was putting away my Aurum Mini and it slipped off the edge of the table. I was able to save everything but the tray so looks like im in the market for another. The website sells replacements for only 15$ + shipping but if i can get an upgrade i might as well. Id like to have one that actually is useful instead of aesthetic.

Are the fittings for glass on glass universal? I can use my clay phunnel and egy bowls no problem, they just fit over the glass where the etched bowls would go if i didnt break that the first day i bought it, but im not sure about the more internal parts like that
Old August 17th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Default Re: Are all-glass coal trays universal?

I hate to assume things (because we all what that makes us...), but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that GoG trays are not universal. Your better off just getting the replacement made by the manufacturer. If you want to upgrade just get another pipe to add to the collection.
Old September 1st, 2016, 11:09 PM
ozdrummer
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: Are all-glass coal trays universal?

not all glass pipe fitments companies are universal with each other. while some might be, it's best to assume most aren't. I have a Heavy Hitter glass hose that isn't compatible with my Fumo pipe. just one example, but you get the idea.
Share with your friends on facebook