Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Reviews > Hookah Pipes

Hookah Pipes Reviews of hookah pipes used for smoking hookah ...

El Tahan Nakhla Cafe pipe

Hookah Pipes

Reply Share

Old January 1st, 2016, 03:16 PM
Lead
Hookah Aficionado

Default El Tahan Nakhla Cafe pipe

Hey guys. Ill upload a video review on the pipe in a bit. I just wanted to have a text review as well incase others were not into watching a boring ass 6 minute review. I got 2 Nakhla pipes for free on Hookahset.com using a promo code they have. Right off the bat I have to say that it is worth the regular price of$80 in my eyes. They also had it on the Christmas sale for $50 but that sale is over now. To the review.

Draw was wide and effortless. The pipe had no leaks and was brazed/soldered very well.

the finish was an 8/10 for me. The only issue seemed to be casting marks and not actual issues with material quality at all. It weighed just over 3.5lbs. The nak logo was clearly stamped/casted into the tray and tray rest.

If anyone has a solid km cafe then they have a good idea on how this pipe smokes. I was really impressed.

The vase was a typical blown glass vase. Nothing special.

The think purges very well. The valve was really nice and in my opinion was very "heavy duty". Thick purge cap. It was knurled and is very easy to turn on and off. If anyone has questions I will be happy to answer.
Next week I should have 2 more pipe reviews on some shika pipes. let me know if you want any specific things mentioned in those reviews.
thanks guys
over all 7.5/10 based on aesthetics. 10/10 on function and materials.
Old January 1st, 2016, 04:57 PM
Lead
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: El Tahan Nakhla Cafe pipe

well the url isn't working for the upload process on here. Ill try again later. Here is a link to the video review if anyone is interested. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7j1...ature=youtu.be
Share with your friends on facebook