Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > carnalnclynatns

Conversation Between carnalnclynatns and JeyZ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. carnalnclynatns
    March 30th, 2017 01:28 PM
    You need to be a valid business and licensed as such. The licensing depends upon your country, state, county, city etc. ( for example: where i do businees, i require a Federal ID number, Traders license with tobacco endorsement, sales and use license and Othe Tobacco Product registration number.
  2. JeyZ
    March 30th, 2017 12:39 PM
    Hi! Don't you know what kind of liscence do i need to get to become a retailer of tangiers?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.